Regional CRM Associate
Regional, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the Regional CRM Associate, you will support the development of a data-driven CRM strategy and programme across the Ninja Van customer lifecycle, from new user to loyal advocate, to meet business objectives. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and implement campaigns across all possible communication touchpoints (i.e. Email, Mobile Push Notifications, SNS) and work with cutting-edge Marketing Technology platforms to push the boundaries of data-driven customer communications. This will be an exciting challenge for a seasoned CRM Associate to drive change in a new function. If you are a hardworking and motivated team player with a “can-do” attitude, we would like to hear from you.
- Take ownership to plan, setup, and launch regular campaigns across all CRM touchpoints (E.g. Email, Mobile App Push Notifications, SNS channels) in Singapore
- Adopt a customer-first mindset, conceptualise content ideas and work closely with creative team to actualise them into campaigns as part of the customer journey
- Project facilitation and enablement across the Group with key country sales and marketing stakeholders
- Continuously optimise campaign performance through A/B testing and data analysis
- Track, measure and report campaign performances across the Group
- Understand business objectives and work with data team to conduct actionable analysis and to uncover opportunities and gaps in the customer lifecycle, segments and behaviour
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to develop mastery of our CRM platforms in order to constantly experiment and push the boundaries of our customer communications
- Stay up-to-date on latest CRM-related trends, techniques, and marketing platforms and come up with innovative ways to reach our users in the most effective, least intrusive way possible
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant CRM experience preferably in e-commerce / retail / travel
- Proficiency with CRM platforms and tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SendGrid)
- Regional or International experience is an added advantage
- Prior experience in a CRM agency is a bonus
- Knowledge of HTML coding is a bonus
- Solid hands-on experience in CRM campaign management and loyalty programmes
- Logical and analytical with great attention to detail
- Able to handle data and relate them to qualitative aspects of work
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders
- A great storyteller with a strong consumer instinct
- A good team player
Submit a job application