Regional Intern, Project Management
Strategy – Ninja Solutions
About Ninja Van
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
About our Team
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
What the work entails
- Assist to prepare documentation and work processes within the organisation in relation to project management reporting, defect tracking/ageing and testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams like Product and Engineering to assist with the seamless execution of the project
- Provide ongoing support to the project management team for project implementation
- Perform testing(SIT/UAT) on greenfield implementation of Ninja Cloud Enterprise Solution
- Assist to develop in-house reporting tools for project governance
What we look for
- Currently undertaking a Bachelors degree in Computing/Computer Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 weeks
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferred
- Appreciation of web application frameworks is a plus.
- Programming and Database knowledge is a plus but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Submit a job application