Head of Special Projects
Udomsuk, Thailand /
Operations – Operations Excellence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the Head of Special Projects, you will be a sounding board for senior management and functional heads on top agenda, high impact projects within the Thailand team. Given the operational nature of the company, you will run a small team that will focus significantly on improving operational quality and processes. You will partner internal stakeholders to understand, diagnose and propose solutions to existing business issues, including getting to the ground as necessary.
As a Head of Special Projects, You’ll...
- Engage key stakeholders regularly to understand needs, and work with senior management to determine priorities for the team
- Support planning & analysis of high impact strategic and operational initiatives: e.g. gathering available data, structuring and helping with issue identification, solution and advising on the practicalities of implementation
- Occasionally lead the day-to-day execution of high impact initiatives
- Assess performance of organization initiatives against quarterly/annual KPIs and budget, providing support as needed
- Develop team capabilities through setting priorities/KPIs, mentoring and coaching
What we're looking for...
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to bring clarity through a structured thought process
- At least 3-5 years of working experience with prior experience managing a team
- Hands-on engagement style with strong interpersonal/influencing skill
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the organization, and willing to go the extra mile when it is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Thai
- At least two years of experience with a strategy or management consulting firm
- Strong academic track record, with MBA a bonus
- Experience in operational topics and strategy implementation
Submit a job application