Operational Excellence Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Operations – Operations Excellence
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for driven individuals to join our Operations Excellence Team who will be responsible for the functions listed below.
1. Internal Audit
- Track and monitor Ninja Van's weekly, monthly and quarterly performance
- Detect trends and anomalies in data collected, and provide new insights for actionable items.
- Interact and collaborate with relevant departments to ensure agreed SOPs are properly upheld.
2. Process Optimization
- Have a deep understanding of Ninja Van's running operations
- Detect & investigate problems using qualitative as well as quantitative methods.
- Design and implement solutions to resolve operational inefficiencies
3. Project Management
- Lead new projects and initiatives that require coordination from multiple departments.
- Design new processes required to complete the projects.
- Bachelor's degree, majoring in Information Technology, Business Management, Applied Science, or Engineering. Preferable from reputable universities with min.
- Working experience 2 years as Business Analyst, Project Management, Consulting, Corporate Strategy is preferable.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of numerical data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Having adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must. Having knowledge of SQL & VBA are preferred.
- Capacity to learn and adapt in a fast-paced start up environment
*Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
*Working 5 days/week, 10:00 to 18:00
Submit a job application