Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Services
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing and executing comprehensive programs that contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy. These programs encompass paid, earned, and owned media initiatives, all aimed at establishing a powerful online presence and influencing users to move through the different stages of the marketing funnel.
As the person in charge of digital marketing efforts, he/she will work closely with the Digital Marketing Lead and Marketing Manager and collaborate with other teams, including the marketing, sales, and customer service departments, to guarantee coherence and success in achieving business objectives.
- Managing Paid and Organic Social Media Campaigns: Developing and managing social media campaigns to build brand awareness, and move audience across the funnel or achieve target business results.
- Managing digital marketing budgets and resources to ensure initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzing and reporting on digital marketing metrics, such as website traffic, conversion rates, etc, and transforming insights into actionable items.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure digital marketing initiatives are aligned with overall success metrics. Needed items must be well delegated to the proper team or person in charge to ensure efficient progress in the next steps.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and technologies and transforming ideas into needed creative assets for the different digital marketing channels.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience and success in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns across several disciplines (performance, CRM, SEO, etc.) is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- Solid analytical skills, and be able to interpret numbers into sound action plans for business planning and maximizing marketing performance (particularly FB/Google analytics)
- Excellent attention to detail, project management skills and creative thinking
- A data-driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- With relevant product and industry knowledge
Submit a job application