HR Business Partner
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Expansion /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
To work in partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities of the Expansion department.
Operating as the departmental HR expert, to advise, guide and support staff and managers by providing
high level people management and development support across designated directorates.
- Provide advice to line managers on employee relations matters in a flexible and consistent manner
- Carry out job evaluation within the set procedures and compensation framework
- Contribute to the formation of internal policy and procedures to comply with and/or support legislation and/or good employment practices
- Support the roll out of HR projects and organisational change programmes to support the HR strategy.
- Assist the business managers in the organisational design, ensuring any structural changes are executed in a compliant, timely and in a sensitive manner
- Pro-actively support the implementation of performance management systems and provide guidance to managers to support the continued development of staff
- Support the roll out of HR initiatives such as the development of new systems, tools, processes and services to maximize business benefit
- Support employee retention initiatives ensuring voluntary employee turnover levels remain at a minimum
- Participate in employee engagement initiatives, providing feedback to their success
- Continually identify opportunities for cost efficiencies without compromising the quality or service levels to the business
- Ensure the administration duties of the HR function are effectively carried out by the HR Assistant (e.g. filing, updating employee records, producing accurate and quality written documentation, managing the starters and leavers process, liaising with payroll, etcc)
- Support the recruitment processes by applying sound selection practices and methodologies to attract and appoint top talent into the organisation, coaching managers throughout the process
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates is maintained for current and future vacancies
- Support the Area Leaders/Managers in the effective candidate attraction initiatives to meet departmental requirements
- Utilise the automated recruitment system to its full advantage to provide statistical and analytical information in a timely manner.
- BA in Law, Economics, Foreign Language or relating subjects
- 2-year’s generalist experience in HR
- Sound knowledge of labor code, HR practices and methodologies
- Experience in HR systems is required
- Full range of functional HR skills: workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, compensation, organizational development, talent management, succession planning, and change management.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- Experience of managing conflict and sensitive issues and achieving positive outcomes.
- Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
- Ability to analyse complex information and recommended solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- Skilled analytical thinker with ability to critically assess requirements and select ‘best fit’ approach to meeting department’s HR needs.
- Proven ability to systematically analyse information and cut through complexity to bring clear, relevant and intelligible recommendations.
- Able to challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved
- Able to communicate strategic priorities to others and to lead them in contributing to those priorities.
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Experience of leading and shaping work with others from different professional backgrounds to
- achieve organisation priorities.
Submit a job application