Field Sales Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Direct Sales /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Field Sales Executive will be responsible for the revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting new business opportunities. The successful incumbent will identify new business opportunities, acquiring and maintaining new accounts. He/She will also develop sale strategies and deploy new services into local markets to achieve revenue and profit objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer & Stakeholder Management:
- Develop and aggressively win new SM business within Vietnam.
- Develop and maintain strong existing customer relations and loyalty by ensuring customers’ satisfaction
- Lead and manage customers’ presentations and proposals and conduct monthly performance reviews together with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prepare weekly updates on pipelines and target achievement and review of opportunities and business plan
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges and customer satisfaction
- Work with other Business Units to generate potential leads, liaising with them to support project requiring domestic services
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional collaboration, ensuring high quality of service is delivered
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure accounts perform and grow to their maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Implement and execute sales activities to achieve target budgets and maximise growth within the existing customer base
- Conduct presentations of products and present customized offers to customers
- Continually develop knowledge of products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions for customers.
- Provide feedback and recommendation to further improve business operations
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a comparable organization and/or function with proven track record of new business development and success delivery against growth targets.
- Experience of dealing with customers at a senior level
- Good understanding of eCommerce industry
- Knowledge and experience in logistic industry and/or postal industry in selling Express, EMS and courier services
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (English & Vietnamese), both spoken and written
- High analytical and sale skills, good project management skills
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- English proficiency, an added advantage
Submit a job application