Regional Manager, Recovery
Regional, Singapore /
Operations – Recovery /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn large amounts of raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
As an early member of Ninja Van Regional Operations team, you will help to develop organisational structure for scale, and support operational excellence throughout the region. The ideal candidate for this role should have exceptional analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges and the ability to present information clearly.
- Monitoring and reporting countries' KPIs, including tracking of overall improvement goals and outcomes
- Work with country stakeholders in identifying gaps and potential problems through data & trend analysis
- Develop solutions and improvement opportunities with end to end project management from planning, implementation, stakeholder management and results
- Propagate a culture of continous improvement and act as a coach to local teams in solutioning and developing project management capabilities
- Build a central knowledge base of best practices and solutions to scale operations across the region
- Develop and execute analytical tools to measure operational excellence and be expected to concisely explain both what the numbers are saying and what we should be doing, to senior leadership
- Document finalised initiatives into standardised operating procedures expeditiously
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- Proven track record in project management with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Excel and data reporting skills
- Willingness to travel for up to 3 days per week
- Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt and above
- Experience with data analysis (SQL, Python and Tableau)
- Ability to speak at least 1 local South East Asian language (for stakeholder management) will be advantageous
- PMP Certification a strong advantage
Submit a job application