Singapore, Singapore /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As an Operations Trainer, your primary function is to plan, co-coordinate and lead training and staff development programs for the company. Your role will have a direct impact on the company’s quality, effectiveness and timeliness. You must have a burning hunger to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify training needs
- Design, develop, deliver and implement training for employees
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end execution of training programmes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop training course materials for various training delivery methods and platforms
- Ensure all training materials are updated as needed
- Work independently to ensure execution of training programs as appropriate
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programmes
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Possess good English presentation skills to present to various stakeholders the relevant training materials
- Customer service skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) or experience in conducting training will be advantageous
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) will be an added advantage
Submit a job application