Area Sales Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Direct Sales /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- New Customer Acquisition
- Organize the sale team to acquire new customers (online shops, e-commerce sites)
- Advice and support new customers to use Ninja Van’s services and work smoothly.
- Make sure smooth transfer customer account team
- Sales team development
- Manage the performance of sales teams
- Recruit new suitable team members
- Training and coaching to ensure each staff meets the monthly target.
- Planning and analysis
- Get market information from customers, competitors
- Do monthly and quarterly forecasts for new sales and new customers.
- Make seasonality planning, initiate sales campaigns for mass winning and align with the online channel to increase the chance of winning customers
- Have work experience in advertising, marketing, promotions, or sales.
- Analytical skill, communication skills: must be able to communicate effectively with a broad-based team during the advertising, promotions, and marketing process.
- Decision-making skills based on data and end result.
- Organizational skills: must manage time and budget efficiently
- University-level education.
- Professional standard English language skills
- Great communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Strong professional network
- 4+ years of sales experience, including managing major accounts for a logistics company.
- Tech-savvy, good with learning new technologies and tools
- Experienced in logistics or E-Commerce is a plus
Submit a job application