Strategy Associate/Senior Strategy Associate
Regional, Singapore /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
The Strategy Associate/Senior Strategy Associate will be responsible for exploring new growth and revenue opportunities across markets, building and developing strategic initiatives to improve commercial, financial and operational performance, and conducting regular market and competitor research to guide longer-term business strategy. He/she will also play the role of a business partner to country management teams by providing analytical support in the areas of strategy planning, business forecasting and management reporting, conducting deep dives into problem areas to propose actionable solutions, and driving end-to-end implementation and localisation of regional projects, workstreams and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven individual to be part of the growth of a fast-growing new business unit within Ninja Van.
- Build and develop new strategic initiatives to improve commercial, financial and operational performance and explore new growth opportunities
- Partner key country stakeholders in strategy planning, business forecasting and management reporting to ensure alignment with broader strategic goals
- Provide analytical support to country teams by conducting deep dives on key issues to understand problems and propose solutions and recommendations
- Understand competitive landscape through market research and competitor benchmarking to guide longer-term strategy
- Drive end-to-end implementation of projects, workstreams and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in management consulting; a strategy, commercial or business development or similar role in high-growth environment, P&L ownership experience a plus
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Proven track record of success in high-pressure environments, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
- Proven track record of driving complex projects and working with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Exposure to working across geographies, teams and individuals of different cultures, particularly across Southeast Asia
Submit a job application