Executive, Social Media & Communities
Commercial – Marketing & Communications
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
At Ninja Van Singapore, we are at the forefront of the tech-driven logistics and e-commerce revolution. Working with enterprising and agile teams, be immersed in our innovative culture and join us as we develop and roll-out exciting products and services to better serve our clients, partners and customers.
As the Social Media & Community Executive, you will design and implement our social media strategy to align with business goals, monitoring and reporting social media metrics on a regular basis. Being a natural story-teller, you will build a strong yet distinct brand social voice to increase positive engagement and customer loyalty in the long run, whilst ensuring timely responses to customer queries and feedback.
This is an exciting challenge for an aspiring social media marketer. If you are a hardworking and motivated team player with a “can-do” attitude, we would like to hear from you.
- Produce, publish and optimise shareable social media content
- Maintain daily online conversations with social media users
- Build brand followership and increase brand awareness
- Monitor social media metrics for content improvement recommendations and daily optimisation
- Respond to comments and customer/audience queries and improve social care infrastructures
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- 1 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing, managing social channels
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Submit a job application