Sales Executive - Johor
Johor, Malaysia /
Strategy – PUDO /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Responsible for designing, executing and supporting sales strategies for the expansion of Ninja Van’s Ninja Point Network in Malaysia
- Involvement in mapping and prospecting clients in e-commerce, as well as other sectors requiring NV's logistics services
- Identification and acquisition of Ninja Point partnerships to local merchants across Malaysia
- Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities based on local sales lead generation efforts in catchment areas
- Developing customized targeted sales and marketing strategies to secure partnerships with big brands
- Onboarding and successful conversion of prospects
- Work efficiently with the internal Ninja Sales team to add value for existing shippers, partners and consumers
- Reporting of sales metrics for internal purposes via CRM tools
- Lead Generators will also be in charge of administration work which involves the creation of Ninja Point and Shipper accounts, as well as procurement of operational tools and marketing material
- Managing key corporate accounts
- Train and manage existing network of Ninja Points for daily operational process and solve issues for it to achieve its full potential
- Closely work with management and other departments to assist in market assessment efforts and provide on-the-ground insights
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Personable and a good communicator in both written & oral English. Other language skills will be a plus (Mandarin).
- Self-starter with good initiative, and persistence to see us through this challenge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software.
Submit a job application