Quality Assurance Executive
Singapore, Singapore /
Operations – Operations Excellence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Quality Assurance Executive is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our services and processes to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety. You will be assisting with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our services, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality.
- Work closely with interdepartmental stakeholders to conceptualize and implement quality improvements, new processes and new businesses for Ninja Van Singapore’s operations
- Review and interpret operational data to identify operational issues and provide solutions which optimise service levels, efficiency and overall process flows
- Perform reviews and audits of standard operating procedures to streamline and automate operations
- To assist in writing Operations Manuals
- To maintain Document Control Centre
- To ensure documentation formats and structures are consistent with ISO certified structure
- To document internal audits and other Quality related activities
- To prepare reports to communicate outcome of Quality activities
- To help spread the voice of Quality Framework
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager
- Must be goal driven and results oriented
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- ISO Auditor Cert will be advantageous
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
Submit a job application