Staff Driver Class 2B
Singapore, Singapore /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete deliveries in a timely manner
- Ensure a smooth delivery with customer experience in mind
- Ensure proper communication with fleet supervisors and team leaders when facing challenges
- Other ad hoc duties such as delivering urgent parcels and helping other drivers and riders in carrying out their duties
- At least a class 2B license with a minimum riding experience of 2 years.
- Possess your own bike with a boot
- Prior experience in delivering parcels
- A driven and commited individual who understands the importance and value of tasks assigned
- 6 days' work week
Submit a job application