Area Liaison, Distribution Point
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
Commercial – Distribution Point (Ninja Point) /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To retain and grow the network of assigned accounts through achieving partner’s needs and identifying opportunities.
- To acquire new Ninja Point partner relationships with potential clients across the assigned territory.
- To assist accounts with operational issues.
- To review and monitor the performance of assigned accounts to adhere to QA standards.
- To establish and maintain a partnership with assigned accounts through anticipating their needs, providing solutions and value-added services.
- To lead commercial negotiation with accounts.
- To keep track and record any emerging issues related to partners, Ninja Van and clients, and assist to expedite to solve the issue accordingly.
- To resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- To do other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Can communicate very well in English.
- Self-starter with good initiatives.
- Can work under high pressure.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Good comfort level in using enterprise software.
- Have own transportation & willing to travel.
Submit a job application