Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Others – Others /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Customer Service Representative is required to uphold professionalism and service excellence while attending to general enquiries and fulfillment related issues, ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with issues
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email and social media interactions
- Champion high customer service standards in meeting and exceeding customer expectation, building overall customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Reach out to customers to provide updates regarding complaints follow - ups, and or validation.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated department
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- Prior experience with a start-up will be a huge plus
- Comfortable using Excel/Google Sheets and PPT applications will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under pressure; can adapt, prioritize, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule.
Submit a job application