Associate, Customer Service
Phra Khanong, Thailand /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
What you will do
- Manage incoming calls and emails from customers.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure service excellence
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Handle day-to-day administrative task
- Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress
What you will need
- At least 1-year experience in call center or customer service
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Age between 22 - 30 years old
- Able to use Microsoft
- English skills (TOEIC 500+) will be an advantage
Submit a job application