Finance Executive COD Collection
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Ensure that all hubs updated the latest route date in their COD recon file.
- Monitoring Driver COD Collection & MBB Cash flow.
- Check the COD transactions against the hub's COD recon file, and verify the deposits in the MBB cash flow.
- Check the COD transaction against the driver COD report file, and verify the COD amount in the MBB cash flow.
- Make sure that the COD collection received by the manager of each unit should be equal to the amount in the Finance Daily Collection Report
- Ensure daily COD in the delivery received by drivers and managers given by the customers should be credited to the Ninja’s account without any delay.
- If any delay occurs, deal with the Station Manager on COD Collection matters.
JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENTS
- Willing to learn
- Experience in accounts receivable and General Ledger accounts in a logistics environment is desired.
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand complex data and issues with demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Familiar with ERP system environment and computer literate - Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya
- Contract 6 Months with extension
- Develops subordinates through coaching and feedback on results. Share personal knowledge and experience. Acts decisively on performance problems.
- Able to analyze and grasp a situation quickly from different perspectives and create well-reasoned solutions.
- Through effective communications skills, able to present ideas and complex, technical information clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences. Including the ability to support accounting decisions with logical evidence and persuasively present positions and respective journal entries.
- Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly. Creates team atmosphere while achieving key objectives
Submit a job application