Sales B2B Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Research and define the GTM for the local country based on the product specifics supplied by the regional business team.
- Define market expectations and areas of opportunity for the Ninja van’s B2B business modeling.
- Lead a team of both direct and indirect reports that are focused on developing and maintaining a business capable of achieving operational, financial, and service expectations.
- Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team, high-performance team approach and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best.
- Responsible for on own the financial targets and measurements in the country.
- Work alongside the regional business in the areas of strategy, sales operations and financial goals of the department.
- Own and drive sales performance, revenue generation, profitability and other related sales levers including channel strategy.
- Analyzing and directing strategy into opportunity local opportunity pockets to ensure the commercial success of Ninja Van business in a local country
- Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall project success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
- Detect potential dysfunctions and/or entries deficits in our business solutions systems, react to any rising information related to processing gaps
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Sales and /or operations, preferably in the logistics industry preferably express logistics. A progressive and proven track record of success.
- Prior experience in building and leading a sales B2B teams.
- Experience of logistics operations a plus point.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Able to produce and deliver quality presentations on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and adaptable in an ambiguous and new space
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
Submit a job application