Assistant Manager/Manager, Digital Marketing
Commercial – Marketing & Communications
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for highly motivated Assistant Manager/ Manager with a strong background in digital marketing to lead our online marketing and sales conversion efforts. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to establish and execute a scalable digital marketing strategy, from content creation to media buying, as well as timely campaign reporting with recommendations to optimize campaign performance.
- Develop a full-year online marketing and communications plan for Ninja Van's portfolio of consumer products
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing and local teams to achieve annual revenue targets for the e-commerce business unit via digital marketing as well as engaging of potential trade partners
- Manage local marketing budgets
- Create, implement and oversee digital media campaigns based on e-commerce business objectives
- Develop marketing channels/partners to meet business needs of branding/performance marketing
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email, content and social channels
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email or digital
- Regular campaign monitoring and optimization, with post-buy reporting of key metrics
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2-3 years of digital marketing and media planning experience
- Experience with social media marketing and proficiency with Facebook Business
- Experience with SEO/SEM and proficiency with Google Adwords
- Solid analytical skills, and be able to interpret numbers and convert these insights into sound action plan for business planning and maximizing of marketing performance
- Good understanding of digital marketing trends
- Critical thinking, good presentation skills
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- excellent communicator (both written & verbal) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
Submit a job application