Store Supervisor (Rawang)
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia /
Commercial – Distribution Point (Retail) /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Accountable for store performance and customer satisfaction
- Implement and execute best practices effectively
- Manage and coach the team in the store, to achieve individual and overall performance targets
- Have a good grasp and knowledge of the local market and competition to react swiftly to changing market conditions, and to feedback this knowledge to superiors
- Communicate and work effectively with other teams to produce the best possible outcome for the company and its clients
- Use Ninja software to execute operations (with training from the Ninja team)
- Sell Ninja service to customers, and maintain relationships with onboarded customers
- Minimum qualifications: Undergraduate degree, with relevant industry experience
- Work experience: More than 2 years of experience working in retail stores
- Professional fluency in English & Bahasa Malaysia; Mandarin is an added advantage
- Proven success in coaching and leading teams in markets
- Hands-on work experience with a proven track record in reaching and exceeding goals
- Strategic thinker with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; solve complex problems, and develop creative solutions
- Effective verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Own transportation is a must.
Submit a job application