Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Sales Associate role will be to develop, drive and grow Ninja Van's Ninja Direct presence in Malaysia by growing our business through a process driven and coordinated sales effort with the Business Development team.
Role & Responsibility
- Lead Generation through market research
- Continuous cold calling of prospective e-commerce Fashion Item Sellers
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective clients
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact between clients and Ninja Van
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless end-to-end ordering process for clients
- Develop strong understanding of consumer trends and preferences within focus verticals
- Must be goal driven and results oriented as portion of salary will be commission based
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Must have very strong command of English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong negotiation skills to close sales
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Diploma and above in any field
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position but Fresh grads encouraged to apply
- Self-starter with good initiative, and persistence to see us through this challenge
Submit a job application