Software Engineer, Partner Integration
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Tech – Engineering /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and execute projects to implement two-way systems integration between Ninja Van and its customers and partners to drive new lines of revenue.
- Work closely with external parties, sales and product managers to gather and analyze requirements, design elegant solutions, and manage the deployment.
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration components. These include new API, webhooks, adapters, API clients etc.
- Provide pre and post-integration tech support. Occasional off-hour support and some traveling to meet customers might be required.
- Will have opportunity to work on core product development.
- 2-5 years of Java development experience. Knowledge of at least other language such as PHP, Python, C#, Ruby is a big plus.
- Extensive experience in integrating with third party APIs, creating adapters, API clients etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, track record of working effectively with external parties (e.g. L3 support experience).
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
Backend: Play (Java 8+), Golang, Node.js
Frontend: AngularJS, ReactJS
Mobile: Android, Flutter, React Native
Cache: Hazelcast, Redis
Data storage: MySQL, TiDB, Elasticsearch, Delta Lake
Infrastructure monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
Containerization: Docker, Containerd
Cloud Provider: GCP, AWS
Data pipelines: Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Maxwell
Workflow manager: Apache Airflow
Query engines: Apache Spark, Trino
Submit a job application