Shipper Operations Manager
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Operations – Shipper Support /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Shipper Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that the commercial and operations teams meet their goals that will lead to enticing our sellers to keep shipping with Ninja Van. This will be a hub-based role and will be reporting to the Head of Shipper Operations. The role will be working with the First Mile operations team to ensure that we provide the best pick up experience possible while the Shipper Account Management team will ensure that all other logistical needs of our shippers are met. Their main goal is to ensure shipper retention while meeting operational excellence measured by cost and efficiency.
● Develop a working system within the assigned cluster area that balances out commercial targets and operational efficiency.
● Monitor and execute key objectives within your cluster that allow us to ensure that our shippers requirements are met and that the volume they handover with us constantly increases overtime.
● Build and foster relationships between our sellers and the cluster teams.
● Can be assigned to different projects nationwide from time to time. Qualifications
● Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a Logistics or Sales Operations Proven experience in working cross-functionally - proposing and executing initiatives that require multi-department collaboration
● Basic knowledge of various computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and other related software programs.
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin is required.
● Experience working with Senior Management Team
Submit a job application