Station Supervisor (Teluk Intan)
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia /
Operations – Route to Market /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Track and delivery shipment from picked up until items delivered to outlets.
- Manage staff driver to ensure they carried out their job properly and complete their task within working hours.
- Ensure to compile delivery and return invoice on daily basis and making sure they are tally with the delivery and return order for record purposes.
- Handle COD (cash on delivery money) and cheque collection from outlet on daily basis and ensure to bank in on the next day before 2PM.
- Manage COD and cheque reconciliation and email to update management/Finance on daily basis without failed for record purposes.
- Work closely with Implant coordinator and 3PL partner warehouse PIC(person in charge) to make sure collected delivery and return invoice handover to Partner Warehouse tallied with the delivery and return order.
- Taking care of daily operations and make sure everything goes smoothly
- Controlling inventory and take care of every shipment to reduce the risk of missing and damaged parcel.
Key Result Area (Supervisory)
- Manpower arrangement according to responsibility
- Driver attendance and punctuality
- Monitoring of driver’s performance
- Coaching and training to staff/drivers
- Disciplinary actions to staff if needed
Key Result Area (Attention to Details)
- COD and cheque bank in tallies with system
- Compile completed delivery and return invoice on daily basis.
- All parcels are accounted.
- Ensuring all parcels are scanned daily.
- Petty cash management
Key Result Area (Communication)
- Any changes to the currently systems are communicated to all staff/drivers
- Complaints are addressed to driver/riders for improvement
Key Result Area (Planning)
- Plan adequate staff/drivers requirement according to forecast
- Highlight any issues regarding hubs capacity.
- Search for new hub if required.
- Plan for daily routed need by drivers/riders
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position. Preferably Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Spoken & Written : English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with Google Apps (GDrive, Spreadsheet & Document)
- Do not have any criminal record
- Able to work extra hours if required
Submit a job application