Finance Compliance Associate
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Finance Compliance Associate will conduct financial and compliance audits for all internal and external company financial transactions to verify the accuracy of approved action plans, data entries, disbursement, reimbursement, and collection attachments, and petty cash and revolving fund replenishment.
- Conduct and oversee random field audits in relation to monetary funds and financial process compliance at the company’s various hubs, warehouses, office locations, etc.
- Review financial and compliance audit reports, and recommend process improvements and action plans to tackle revealed process weaknesses and/or security gaps.
- Reconcile and/or tally accounting and tracking records.
- Coordinate with the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash-on-Delivery teams for the disbursement processes, receipt vouching receipts, and attachment checklist.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Law
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with related field, specifically in compliance, financial audit, or legal fields
- Highly knowledgeable of Accounting and Finance principles and protocols
- Above average mastery with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Microsoft Excel and other similar apps
- Strongly analytical with heavy exposure in data analysis
- Tech-savvy; Able to quickly adapt to technology and online apps
Submit a job application