Training and Compliance Officer
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Training and Compliance Officer has two-fold role under the Fleet Team:
First, he/she shall assist Training and Compliance Manager in conducting training for Fleet Officers and Fleet of Riders and Drivers to ensure the best customer experience from Ninja Van’s front liners.
Second, he shall monitor all Fleet hubs’ compliance to Fleet protocols and Company policies, beginning from its pre-operational stage to its day-to-day operations.
Provides clerical and administrative support to Fleet Training and Compliance Manager, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily maintenance operations, including recording and reporting data.
- Collaborate with the Unit Heads to determine Fleet Officers’, Riders’, and Drivers’ training needs.
- Support to build a training curriculum with Fleet Officers, Riders, and Drivers as target participants.
- Prepare modules and training visual guides for each topic in the training curriculum including SOP, Policy & Work Instruction writing.
- Assist the Fleet Training & Compliance Manager to establish priority training per quarter and prepare a quarterly calendar of training.
- Prepare participants lists and coordinate corresponding training sessions to concerned Area Managers.
- Facilitate in-house lectures, workshops, and individual training sessions.
- Ensure newly hired/promoted Fleet Officers are well trained prior to deployment to hub.
- Plan and endorse for approval training budgets.
- Monitor attendance of target participants per training.
- Prepare a training feedback form and issue the same to participants.
- Assist to coordinate with concerned Units to monitor whether training participants are able to apply learning from the training.
- Conduct checks to confirm the same.
- Assist to set up Fleet compliance audit system (policy, checklist, audit report).
- Manage the schedule of audits and ensure its confidentiality.
- Conduct audits and report findings to the Head of Fleet, and to the designated Fleet Business Partner, if the audit recommendation requires HR interventions such as but not limited to a) opening of disciplinary case, b) enrolment to a Performance Improvement Plan, or c) administration of engagement activities.
- Prepare compliance, DOLE related modules and training visual guides for each topic in the training curriculum including SOP, Policy & Work Instruction writing.
- Candidate must have three to five years of relevant work experience.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have a proven track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Must have familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Willing to travel to conduct training.
Submit a job application