Software Engineer Intern
Singapore, Singapore /
Tech – Engineering /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised US$400 million over four rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
- We are looking for bright interns to join our software engineering team to help design and develop Ninja Van’s core products. Our technology stack includes ELK, Java on Play, Hibernate, Kafka and AKKA on the server, and native Android plus HTML5 and AngularJS on the client.
- You will work closely with seasoned software engineers, contribute directly to production code and work on real software development.
- We are looking for really smart people who get things done. We prize creativity, high level of responsibility and maturity to work without close supervision.
- Specific technical skills or languages are not required but strong programming skills and hunger to learn are. Out-of-school experiences like winning programming contests, prior internships, open source contribution etc. will make your application stand out.
- We will only consider candidates who can commit to at least 3 months of full-time internship.
Submit a job application