Regional Associate, Recovery
Regional, Singapore /
Operations – Recovery /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Operations team is looking for a results-driven individual with a bias for action to handle operations within Singapore and the region. You will support the Department’s objectives to help develop organisation structure for scale, and execute on providing operational excellence. The ideal candidate for this role should have exceptional analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges and the ability to present information clearly.
- Put together dashboards to monitor performance across the region and to flag potential issues before they become problems
- Develop and execute analytical tools to measure operational excellence and be expected to concisely explain both what the numbers are saying and what we should be doing, to senior leadership
- Develop and share best practices to scale operations of cities
- Execute on plans for major strategic initiatives and new project launches
- Document finalised initiatives into standardised operating procedures expeditiously
- Bachelor's Degree in any field from a recognized university
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Applicants with minimal work experience but possess strong extra-curricular and internship records are welcomed to apply
- Willingness to travel for up to 3 days per week
- Absolute team player with strong communication and organisational skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Can-do & self starter attitude
- Demonstrated work exposure in process improvement work, preferably in a supply chain capacity
- Experience using SQL for reporting
- Hands-on experience using Excel or data-management skills
Submit a job application