Regional Business Analyst
Regional, Singapore /
Strategy – Ninja Solutions /
About Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
About our Team
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
You will be involved in several projects as part of a growing new business unit. Working closely with multiple asian markets and regional business teams, you will be involved with gathering stakeholder’s requirements and implementing solutions to improve / initiate new business processes and system functions. You will also be working with external clients and inter-department stakeholders to implement a logistics system.
- Understanding the processes in each country to identify gaps, dependencies, and inefficiencies then continually improving and refining them
- Be involved in the analysis (defining the business needs) testing and launching of new project launches and initiatives
- Manage Quality Assurance of product being implemented
- Maintain positive and cooperative relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
- 0-2 years of relevant working experiences
- Proven ability to work with a multitude of stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to simplify complex processes
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experienced in SQL, Visio & ARIS
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills.
- High level of problem sensitivity
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders of varying backgrounds
- Ability to multitask and be flexible to requests and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
Submit a job application