Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Marketing /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports & solutions
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst or product data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL), programming (R) and especially SalesForce
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proficient in English (both 4 skills)
- Presentation skill
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- 13th month salary, KPIs from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application