HR & Corporate Office – Human Resources
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Work with management team to define organization’s hiring plans
- Consult and work with management team to define clear criteria for sourcing and filtering candidates
- Actively sourcing candidates from multiple recruitment channels
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment process, including but not limited to
- Develop interview question list and coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Negotiation for salaries
- Complete and mail out offer/regret letters.
- Post and monitor new positions on various job platform
- Managing onboarding and offboarding process
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment or open for freshgraduate who keen to explore Human Resource
- Having experience in full cycle recruitment is a plus
- Proficient in the use of social media (e.g: LinkedIn) and other online job platforms
- Well connected in Indonesia job market
- Problem-solving capabilities necessary to understand the talent competencies needs of different roles and departments in the company
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to handle Applicant Tracking System
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as e-mail
- English language proficiency
Submit a job application