Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Perform software development, production support and provides overall expertise in the area of Data Warehouse and Reporting Application, which include report design, trigger and alerts, data processing, report automation, visualization and dashboards for operational improvements
- Work independently with heavy interaction with business users
- Maintain and enhance data warehouse structure and the integration between the source system and developing reporting solutions
- Provide insights, recommendations, and strategies to enhance the operational delivery of BI solutions, and technical directions
- Education degree: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Statistics or Engineering. Preferable from reputable universities, with min. GPA 3.00
- Working experience: preferably 1-2 years of experience as BI developer/analyst or related position, fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Understand and experience in SQL Server, Oracle, BI and Data Warehousing Principles. Qlik View or Power BI is an advantage
- Passion in data analytics, mathematics, statistics and modeling
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and conceptual skill
- Highly flexible, easy to adapt with new environment, project management, teamwork, customer-centric and eager to self-learn under minimal direction
Submit a job application