Senior Executive, Human Resources (Talent Acquisition)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Human Resource – Talent Acquisition /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will take responsibility of the organization task in finding the most suitable person for multiple roles in the company.
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure the teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis
- Assist hiring managers in creating job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Advertise and source applicants through various channels, such as company career page, job platforms, social media, LinkedIn, and other professional networks.
- Able to operate Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and maintain the confidential of the data
- Assess candidates’ information stated in resume, curricular vitae, portfolios and references.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview feedbacks and related paperwork.
- Conduct reference check & submit the report to hiring manager and superior before offering stage.
- Propose salary package to superior/Comp & Ben team based on market & company budget.
- Issue an offer letter to selected employees.
- Able to hire the right candidate within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Conduct onboarding programmes for new joiners
- Generate weekly/monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Attend career fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Build relationship with universities/colleges
- Manages internship students (if assigned) including the SLA.
- Involves in departmental / company relationship building activities including branding.
- Work closely with HRBP(s) to keep in touch with progress of candidate hired
- Only open for Malaysia Citizens/PR holder
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
- In-depth knowledge of candidates’ selection methods
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods including managing Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and LinkedIn
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2018 & SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver A positive, “can do” attitude
- Possess own transportation
- Required to travel as & when
RM2,300 - RM6,500 a month
Submit a job application