Junior Sales Executive
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Junior Sales Executive role will be to develop, drive and grow Ninja Van's presence in Malaysia by growing our business through a process driven, coordinated sales effort with the local Sales team as well as managing our current clients to ensure best in class customer experience.
Prospecting clients in e-commerce, as well as other sectors requiring NV's logistics services:
- Lead Generation through market research
- Continuous cold calling of prospective corporate clients
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective corporate clients
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Managing key corporate accounts
- Closing sales and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Managing and monitoring of day-to-day relationships and communications with key clientele
- Closely work with management and other departments to assist in market assessment efforts and provide on-the-ground insights
- Must be goal driven and results oriented as portion of salary will be commission based
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Must have very strong command of English
- Strong negotiation skills to close sales
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients
- University Degree or Diploma is preferred
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position but Fresh grads encouraged to apply
- Preference with those with own transport
- Self-starter with good initiative, and persistence to see us through this challenge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software.
- Sales incentives entitlement based on Monthly KPI
- Medical Benefits
Submit a job application