Regional Manager, Sales Readiness & Capabilities Development
Regional, Singapore /
Commercial – Sales Enablement /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Sales Readiness as a function is responsible for enabling and empowering the frontline sales force and sales managers with training, tools, templates, techniques, and tactics to deliver sales effectiveness in terms of higher sales velocity, win rate, and a faster ramp-up. It also encompasses projects and programs such as microlearning, certifications, and coaching.
You will be responsible for optimising Ninja Van’s Sales Readiness strategy to deliver a best-in-class, role-focused curriculum aligned to key sales enablement initiatives and execute objective-based training to achieve and exceed our sales targets across the region.
You will be responsible for the development of Sales Readiness strategies unique to each of Ninja Van’s sales channels and will be held accountable for end-to-end program curriculum development, including the adoption of an effective instructional design system framework, learning pedagogy and sales readiness effectiveness and impact measurement and reporting model.
You will initiate and manage all relations with relevant Local Sales Channel and Regional Cross-Functional heads to gain alignment and buy-in of the above programs.
You will manage the Regional Sales Readiness team consisting of Regional and Local Trainers as well as Regional and Off-shore Instructional Designers and will oversee the successful and timely execution of quality content and training asset development for all sales channels.
- Consult with BU and Channel Sales heads to gather sales learning & skills gaps and provide training services to enable their sales force close deals at higher volumes and velocity
- Explore leading industry best practices, benchmarks and methodologies in Sales Readiness and kickstart aligned training programs to accelerate Channel Sales and Enablement objectives
- Be the trusted advisor to the Sales Enablement and Commercial heads for all sales readiness, training and internal enablement needs and initiatives
- Orchestrate, manage and scale resources both in terms of tech as well as talent/headcount.
- Evaluate, determine and secure the financial and budgeting needs of the division
- Oversee curriculum, learning products & assets development geared to attain conversation, influence, and sales management mastery
- Establish and schedule region and channel wide learning delivery and pedagogy
- Ensure knowledge dissemination via blended learning inclusive of varied modalities such as microlearning, flipped class, LMS based elearning, instructor-led classroom training, and peer-to-peer
- Establish the process and roadmap for a formal coaching program to reinforce training lessons across sales funnel, account, opportunity & territory management
- Learning Ops Excellence: Ensure efficiency, consistency, and predictability in the end-to-end execution from research and development all the way to measurement & reporting
- Establish and define a metrics-driven approach for accurately measuring learning effectiveness.Ensure the adoption and implementation of training lessons to maximize sales effectiveness
- Initiate and lead discussions with Sales Ops, Sales Management and Commercial to integrate custom data fields within the Salesforce environment to accelerate and track behavioural change. ROI: Compile and correlate data points to isolate the impact of sales training and have a reliable RoI measurement model to advocate the business case & value of the division
- Management reporting: Synthesize data and provide insights and visibility to the Sales Enablement Head and C-suites
- Initiate and manage relations with relevant Channel Sales and Cross-Functional heads
- Initiate, manage and negotiate with external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Training, Instructional Design, E-Learning, or related field preferred. (Master’s beneficial)
- Certification in training and development advantageous but not necessary
- 8-10 years of B2B sales training and development experience (with at least 2-3 years at a regional role) with a focus on management,channel sales and inside sales enablement
- At least 5 years of field sales experience in B2B or B2C and familiarity with various sales training methodologies with demonstrable success.
- Global experience tailoring and scheduling programs and initiatives
- Proven ability to give and facilitate live instructor-led sales training (product, process or soft skills related training topics)Demonstrated success in following corporate sales processes and administrative requirements
Submit a job application