Regional Sales Trainer
Regional, Singapore /
Commercial – Sales Training /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the overall Commercial and Sale Enablement strategy and its pursuit to build a high-performance sales force across the SEA region, Ninja Van’s Regional Sales Readiness and Capabilities Development team is on the lookout for an experienced sales trainer to assist with sales training delivery as well as learning assets development
The objective for this role is to develop and deliver engaging sales learning via various modalities and instructional techniques such as LMS based elearning, Instructor-Led Classroom training, virtual training (webinars), microlearning, and mobile learning. The end objective is to amplify the sales productivity of our inside and field sales force and new hires through ongoing learning & development, world-class onboarding, and other sales enablement initiatives.
- Develop and deliver sales training and learning via multiple modalities such as LMS based eLearning, ILT and VILT sessions, bite-sized micro-learning videos, etc.
- Assist in ‘localised’ training product development. Be the primary point of contact and dedicated subject matter expert for the Instructional Design team for development and reiteration of country relevant and contextualized sales training materials.
- Actively source out high converting B2B sales and persuasion strategies, tools, and proven methods and work on the feasibility of incorporating them into our outreach efforts to increase acquisition and retention rates.
- Collaborate with regional partners and country stakeholders (upstream, downstream, and across business units) for training needs analysis, requirements gathering, field observations, learning intervention, and most importantly local adaptation.
- Contribute to the development of sales enablement content for internal and external consumption as well as drive the adoption of the same amongst front line sales force.
- Own the success of learning assets & training modules by tracking and ensuring LMS completion.
- Assist in rolling out initiatives that promote sales best practices across regions, augment the value of Sales Readiness as a division as well as increase engagement with our primary audience (initiatives such as podcasts).
- Drive behavioral change by constantly interacting with local country coaches as well as prove the effectiveness of training via dedicated metrics on the Salesforce.com dashboard.
- At least 5 years of field sales experience in advanced and complex B2B sales.
- At least 2.5 years of sales training delivery experience across SEA/APAC markets.
- Some experience with e-learning authoring platforms (eg Articulate) will be beneficial. In-house training will be provided where required.
- Familiar with various sales methodologies such as SPIN selling, solution selling, Challenger Selling, etc.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in a busy sales environment
- Experience with Learning Management, Knowledge Management and Sales Enablement platforms.
- Attention to detail
- Culturally sensitive, able to work well cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Submit a job application