Senior IT Engineer
Singapore, Singapore /
HR & Corporate Service – IT /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain and proactively improve the IT infrastructure of the company to avoid disruptions to operations. The infrastructure covers office equipment like personal computers, network, printers, and ops-related equipment like warehouse scanners, CCTV, GSM modems etc.
- Design and set up network infrastructure for new facilities like offices and warehouses.
- Administering IT accounts like Google and Slack.
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues like DNS, DHCP etc.
- Understands what are VLANs, routing and switching basics.
- Support and administer third party software and SaaS services such as Google Apps, Zendesk, Nexmo, HR/finance systems etc.
- Provisioning and deprovisioning employees.
- To perform other related duties as required to support users and business.
- At least 3-5 years experience in an IT Support or System/Network Admin role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience.
- Scripting and programming skills in any language a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/email with peers, management and vendors.
- Customer-focused - proactively seeks out, understands and responds to the needs of users.
Submit a job application