Singapore, Singapore /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading of furnitures that are flat packed
- Ensure timely collection and delivery of goods
- Verification and collection of invoices
- Attend to customers' enquiries
- Ensure maintenance of truck cleanliness
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Willing to work on public holidays
- 5.5 days work week on rotational shifts
Submit a job application