Business Intelligence Analyst Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Insights: modeling & produce actionable data;
- Descriptive stats: Measure operational efficiency & cost metrics and track SLAs adherence.
- Process & Systems
- Improve workflow;
- Suggest and recommend changes in existing system and operating processes to improve productivity and stability of the service infrastructure;
- Reduce manual work
- Prepare for scaling
- Source of information for other teams. Answering questions like “Is there a fast way to get data about xx?”
- Query maintenance;
- IT support
- Experience: 1-2 years working as a data analytics professional;
- Technical skills: SQL, Data Visualization such as Tableau, Python is a plus;
- Familiarity with cloud data tools is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
Submit a job application