Key Account Management Team Leader
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Key Accounts Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Relationship management:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within assigned clients.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Performance Monitoring
- Working closely with the Sales team and internal core operation.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Client retention & growth: Responsible for client retention and manages benchmarking exercises for clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring monthly performance against set targets, and ensure that immediate actions are taken in case of deviations (incl. timely / accurate reporting).
- Conducting regular and structured review sessions with assigned customers including; process for continuous improvement and innovation, review of customer strategy and priorities as well as operational excellence delivery.
- Project Management: Responsible for coordinating internal resources for client enhancement project work. Works with internal teams to establish live dates and scope out the project details. Responsible for negotiating project costs to clients and managing expectations concerning implementation dates.
- Effectively handing over and transition new business into operations to ensure that customer requirements and company commitments are met.
- Assigning task to team members
- Managing, coaching and training key account team members
- Evaluating team member's performance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, problem/data analytic and negotiation skills
- Quick adaption to fast based industry and technical product
- Having e-commerce experience is preferred
Submit a job application