Regional Marketing Lead, Digital Services
Singapore, Singapore /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create the best end to end solution in the market.
- Deep dive into market(s) to gather information, analyze target users and competitors, as well as potential partners
- To understand product features and work with the team to launch product in target market(s)
- Be accountable for marketing / branding / promotion events to generate commercial leads in target market(s) based on company's strategy, including but not limited to market research, ideating, planning, budget management and working with local teams for execution
- Work closely with product and R&D team to contribute to product features based on market observations and feedback
- Build and manage the local marketing team, from hiring to KPI creation to align with company's goals
- Bachelor's degree or above in marketing
- 5-10 years of SEA region marketing and/or branding experience
- Familiar with overseas social platforms, e-commerce and live selling
- Proven success in promoting a product
- Understanding of data-driven marketing strategies to achieve key business results; specifically driving business leads quality & brand perception/reputation via a powerful digital presence across the region
- Augment & supplement brand building efforts via the digital channels
- Understanding of performance marketing, digital media (inclusive of social media marketing) and social media strategy for touchpoints in SEA
- Understanding of personalization and segmentation for CRM / loyalty campaigns across key channels post acquisition of customers and build effective strategy
- Understanding of SEO / organic search to drive relevant audiences and scale organic acquisition initiatives
- Good analytical skills, and being able to interpret numbers into sound action plans for business planning and maximizing marketing performance
- Experience in building and managing a team
- English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders, proficiency in any SEA language is a great advantage
Submit a job application