Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Tech – Engineering /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
- Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Must have
- 2-5 years developing HTML5 web apps or hybrid mobile apps, with a proven track record of successfully shipping products.
- Proficiency in building and testing Responsive Single page applications using React.js
- Strong at ReactJS is a must.
- English communication skills.
- Good Algorithms & Data Structure programming skills.
- Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Familiar with GatsbyJS frameworks, Webpack, GraphQL.
- Experience working with Kontent CMS
- QA automation - Java, Selenium, Cucumber (good to have)
Backend: Play (Java 8+), Golang, Node.js
Frontend: AngularJS, ReactJS
Mobile: Android, Flutter, React Native
Cache: Hazelcast, Redis
Data storage: MySQL, TiDB, Elasticsearch, Delta Lake
Infrastructure monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
Containerization: Docker, Containerd
Cloud Provider: GCP, AWS
Data pipelines: Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Maxwell
Workflow manager: Apache Airflow
Query engines: Apache Spark, Trino
Submit a job application