Warehouse Supervisor (Manado)
North Sulawesi, Indonesia /
Operations – Station Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Responsible to brief the team under his/her supervision in every shift.
- Ensuring parcel flow between warehouse and sortation that align with SOP and instruction.
- Escalating parcel problem to other division that related, in order to solve the problem.
- Maintaining, supervise and controlling every warehouse staff and inventory in Warehouse and Sortation.
- Responsible to make a daily report for warehouse and sortation.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree from any major
- Maximum 35 years old
- At least 3 (three) years of working experience in leading a team or a project
- Good communication skill
- Able to manage end to end the ground operation in logistic
- Willing to work in a (blue-collar) startup environment
Submit a job application