Training and Compliance Officer (Bacolod)
Visayas, Philippines /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds every in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Fleet Training and Compliance Officer shall have a two-fold role under the Fleet Team:
First, he shall assist Fleet Training and Compliance Manager in conducting training for Fleet Officers and Fleet of Riders and Drivers to ensure the best customer experience from Ninja Van’s front liners.
Second, he shall monitor all Fleet hubs’ compliance to Fleet protocols and Company policies, beginning from its pre-operational stage to its day-to-day operations.
Provides clerical and administrative support to Fleet Training and Compliance Manager, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily maintenance operations, including recording and reporting data.
He or She must know how to speak english know the local dialect.
Visayas Fleet Training and Compliance Officer - Very good in english and visaya
- Will assist/Collaborate with appropriate Unit Heads to determine Fleet Officers’, Riders’, and Drivers’ training needs
- Support to build a training curriculum with Fleet Officers, Riders, and Drivers as target participants.
- Prepare modules and training visual guides for each topic in the training curriculum including SOP, Policy & Work Instruction writing.
- Assist the Fleet Training & Compliance Manager to establish priority trainings per quarter and prepare a quarterly calendar of trainings
- Prepare participants lists and coordinate corresponding training sessions to concerned Area Managers.
- Facilitate in-house lectures, workshops, and individual training sessions
- Ensure newly hired/promoted Fleet Officers are well trained prior to deployment to hub
- Plan and endorse for approval training budgets
- Monitor attendance of target participants per training
- Prepare a training feedback form and issue the same to participants
- Assist to coordinate with concerned Units to monitor whether training participants are able to apply learnings from the training. Conduct checks to confirm the same.
- Keep abreast with existing Fleet protocols and Company policies and its revisions, amendments, or addendums.
- Will assist to set up Fleet compliance audit system (policy, checklist, audit report)
- Determine schedule of audits and ensure its confidentiality
- Conduct audits and report findings to the Head of Fleet, and to the designated Fleet Business Partner, if the audit recommendation requires HR interventions such as but not limited to a) opening of disciplinary case, b) enrollment to a Performance Improvement Plan, or c) administration of engagement activities.
- Prepare compliance, DOLE related modules and training visual guides for each topic in the training curriculum including SOP, Policy & Work Instruction writing.
- In-depth knowledge of logistics operations*
- Experience with establishing 5S practices
- Proven training creation and facilitation experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Process-driven; Organized
- Good judgment
- Experience in SOP/Policy/Work Instruction writing is a plus
- Experience with DOLE audit is a plus
- BOSH Certified is a plus
- Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
- Can work and communicate effectively with a diverse team of different professional backgrounds
- Can build professional relationships with various levels in the organization
- 1-3 years of working experience in a related role or field
- Spoken and written fluency in both English and Tagalog
- Willing to do a regular travel to conduct training if needed
Submit a job application