Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
● Responsible for daily COD reconciliation
● Prepares all check vouchers prior to endorsement to and approval of Head Manager
BILLING & COLLECTION
● Keep a record of all client contracts and note the agreed services, cost, and payment terms
● Send COD and billing statements to shippers and monitor shipper’s compliance on payment terms
● Conduct follow up efforts (calls, emails, etc) when shipper’s due payments are near or exceeded the agreed payment terms
● Reconcile any discrepancies identified in the contract against billing support documents/attachments
● Monitor payments made by shipper to NINJA VAN
● Prepare accounts receivables report, sales report, cash receipt, etc. and submit reports to Finance Manager
● Support the Finance Manager in maintaining basic accounting records such as Billing/AR/COD
● Support the Finance Manager in preparing monthly and yearly financial reports of the company such as Billing/AR/COD
● Act as company representative together w the Finance Manager during audit seasons
- Accounting graduate is a must
- Keen to work in start up environment
- 1 years experience in various accounting functions and audit
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and financial systems and softwares
Submit a job application