Business Development Manager - B2B
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales Prospecting
- Lead Generation through market research
- Continuous cold calling of prospective corporate clients (e.g. Ecommerce Sellers)
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective corporate clients
- Identifies service improvements or new services by
- remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales Performance
- Closing sales and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and
- Recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Managing and monitoring of day-to-day relationships and communications with key clientele
- Closely work with management and other departments to assist in market assessment efforts and provide on-the-ground insights
- Responsible to on own the financial targets and measurements in the country.
- Work alongside the business in the areas of strategy, sales operations and financial goals of the department.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Targets including Revenue, Profitability
- Sales Targets including FTB, FTS, Pipeline velocity, Sales funnel management, ASP
- Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall project success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Sales and /or operations, preferably from the domestic express logistics industry.
- Must be goal driven and results oriented as portion of salary will be commission based
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Strong negotiation skills to close sales
- Strong existing working relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a good comfort level using enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce.com experience
- English Language
Submit a job application