Intern, Regional Marketing
Commercial – Marketing & Communications
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds every in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Ninja Van is opening its doors wide for an inquisitive mind to be involved in all facets of marketing for the Regional team. You will be exposed to a broad spectrum of work pertaining to Marketing, Public Relations and Consumer Insights.
You will be involved in the production of collaterals, providing creative briefs to agencies through discussions with the internal teams. Insights and Public Relations work will be expected on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist marketing team on daily activities ranging from executing of marketing initiatives to coordinating of PR activities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative briefs for production of marketing collaterals.
- Liaise and manage project timelines of marketing activities with agencies.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks required by the consumer insights team.
- Demonstrated capability to design marketing and communication materials
- Strong interest in working in an e-commerce tech-logistics start-up
- Knowledge in Marketing - studied or currently studying marketing
- Functions well in a team environment
- Able to commit for at least 2.5 months (full-time or part-time is welcome)
- Hard worker who is able to work independently
Submit a job application