Executive, Fulfilment (Key Account)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Logistics+ – Fulfilment /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Executive, Fulfilment (Key Account), you will be working closely with the Head (Commercial), Fulfilment to launch and scale the warehousing and fulfilment initiative in MY as the first in-country hire for the business, working closely with the regional team, in-country stakeholders from other verticals, as well as the warehouse operations team. This is a role which encompasses end-to-end ownership over strategy and execution of commercial, sales and product development.
- Own and manage rapport with existing clients from onboarding, training, and build customer trust towards Fulfilment service.
- Focal contact for day-to-day operations and manage change request raised by assigned accounts.
- Main customer support for existing operational and system enquiries.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics, documentation and data.
- Independently prepare, draft and review presentations with customers.
- Work closely on contract negotiation and engagements between clients and legal team.
- Handle inquiries and performs related duties including ad hoc and fulfilment related tasks as assigned.
- Provide technical fulfilment expertise for incoming, onboarding and existing customers.
- Create customer retention using value proposition and continuous improvement.
- At least Diploma / Degree in any field.
- At least 2-5 years of extensive experience in sales, business development, account management, customer success role.
- Experience in 3PL logistics business development, particularly fulfilment and warehousing.
- Track Record on delivering and exceeding sales targets.
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen.
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks.
- Business development or account management experience in eCommerce Logistics market.
- Strong existing working relationships with clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms).
- Proficiency in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
Submit a job application